Come Make a difference!
Nexus Inland Northwest is providing volunteer opportunities in Spokane and Northern Idaho for those whose wants to become our helping hand for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community. Nexus welcomes any gender, ethnicity, religions, disability status and varied sign language skills. In order to become a volunteer, you need to be age eighteen or up. You can become a productive team member, meet new people, role model for those in needs and have fun!
Here's ways you CAN help:
- Interact with Deaf & Hard of Hearing community
- Help plan fundraising events
- Teach American Sign Language Classes
- Improve Sign Language skills
- Teach Speech Reading Classes
- Mentor for kids age six to eleven
- Read and/or Interpret children's story time
- Second Harvest United Way volunteering